Cloudable enables freelancers, small businesses (such as media agencies) and webmasters to easily share their files online. It’s been built to be extremely robust, secure and very fast!
The PHP Scripts built using ajax so the entire file manager is lightning fast! Thumbnails generated for images & pdf files (requires imagemagick). Right-click menu options on each file & folder to quickly manage the options.
The Powerful search widget. Quickly shows you files and folders which match your search. Sort file listing by filename, file size, date uploaded, last access and total downloads.
Its comes with new Watermarking of images by folder option. Upload a png watermark, set the position and padding. This can then be enabled by folder. Use this to share ‘proof’ copies of images to customers without giving the user full access to the image.
Files are stored securely on your web host. They are renamed without the extension on upload and placed inside a folder which can’t be accessed directly. Downloads are done using a secure access hash which expire after use. The same download link can not be used multiple times.
Cloudable File Hosting Script Features:
- Multi-file uploader with progress. 5GB+ filesize supported.
- Images previewed before upload. File icons shown for each file before upload.
- Percentage progress, size remaining, upload speed and time remaining.
- Background uploading of files. Continue to manage your account while files are being uploaded.
- Drag & Drop into the browser to begin uploading.
- Send via email option once uploaded.
- Copy folder url to the clipboard link.
- Built in url shortener.
- Support for multiple file servers.
- Links to share with common social media sites; Facebook, Twitter etc.
- IP blacklisting – block IP addresses from using the site.
Cloudable File Hosting Script Requirements:
- PHP 5.3+
- MySQL 5+ with 1 empty database
- PHP PDO MySQL Extension
- PHP GD Extension (normally enabled as standard)
- PHP MCrypt Extension
- Apache with Rewrite Module or Nginx