Super Backup and Clone – Migrate for WordPress plugin allows you to back up all your WordPress, as well as non-WP files immediately, to your own cloud, or on the same server, for safe keeping and easy restoration and much.
The WordPress Super Backup & Clone plugin allows you to have a single backup instance, or as many as you’d like, all stored on the same server, or the cloud service of your choice.
The WordPress Plugin working on your site is always a lengthy and cumbersome process, and it would be a pity for all your hard work to go to waste because of a misconfiguration or error that’s perhaps not even your fault!
The WP Plugin providing +50 options into one Backup Platform it’s more than anyone expect. Set up a schedule once and you don’t even need to worry about it anymore, because it all happens automagically – exactly according to your schedule.
The plugin’s main focus was to cover any safety concern but into a most friendly and easy to use way. No special knowledge required or IT specialist. It’s migrate panel allows you to easily migrate a different backup onto your current working server. This allows you to import a pre-existing backup, either from your own hard drive, or an external URL.
WP SuperBackup allows you to have a single backup instance, or as many as you’d like, all stored on the same server, or the cloud service of your choice. The plugin currently support Same Server, Google Drive, Amazon S3, Rackspace, (S)FTP, Dropbox.
Key Features of Super Backup & Clone WordPress Plugin
- Cloud Sync: Working with a staging & a production server? We got you covered! WP SuperBackup allows you to easily sync across all files, or just the ones you really need between the servers, in just a few minutes. This all happens automatically based on a schedule you define!
- Snapshot Logs: Easily track all backup tasks and always know what the current status of your latest backup is.
- Instance Migration: If you’ve stored a backup on your trust hard disk drive, this feature allows you to easily import it and migrate it onto your current WordPress installation! You have full control over what files get migrated, so you can make sure they don’t break the installation, once migration is complete.
- One Click Restore: Pick any snapshot, click Restore, Done!
- Cloud Snapshots: If you want to be extra safe, the plugin allows you to upload your backups to the cloud, you know, just in case your server burns altogether!
- Easy setup: A quick visit to the “General Settings” tab enables you to set up email notifications, define a quota, the backup directory (on the same server) or simply clean up existing backup files.
- Self-diagnosis: The “System” panel allows you to run a live check on your server settings and immediately flags any potential issues, so that you can address them before you even begin backing up!
- MultiSite to MultiSite: The SuperBackup system allows you to run a straight Cloud migration from one MultiSite to another without any worries.
- MultiSite to SingleSite: If you running into a MultiSite Platform, the system will detect that and you have the chance to have a SingleSite Snapshot ready to be Migrated to any regular WP Site or into another SingleSite available on other MultiSite Platform.
- SingleSite to MultiSite: a simple SnapShot from a Standard WP Site can be Migrated into a select SingleSite available on your Multisite Platform. So, you can move all your standalone WP websites to a single WP MultiSite.
If you want to use WP SuperBackup plugin, all you need to do is install WordPress 3.0+, and install the plugin.More info / Download